However, in the stressy moments where you could most benefit from this awareness, it can be a challenge to truly connect to it. This, of course, is one of the areas where using The NPA Process can really help you! :0)
That being said, as the busy festive season presents intense opportunities to take things personally and stress out, I thought I’d make a list of some common situations where you might be tempted to make it personal.
The list is written as a set of invitations to remember that it’s NOT personal. Having this thought ‘pre-loaded’ in your awareness will help you feel much freer, easier and able to entertain a genuine smile. Think of it as preventative medicine as you read them and drink in the notion that you can easily remember that it’s not personal should any of these situations occur.
The Run Up
1. When you’re jostled in the supermarket aisle, remember: It’s Not Personal
2. Shopping frenzy is in the air… remember: It’s Not Personal
3. If someone sends harsh words your way, remember that fundamentally It’s Not Personal ♥
4. If you didn’t get a snog at the Christmas party, remember: It’s Not Personal ;0)
5. If you get a headache, remember: It’s Not Personal
6. If you’re hit with a bug or the flu this Christmas, remember: It’s Not Personal ♥
7. If the kids don’t express eternal gratitude remember: It’s Not Personal ;0)
8. If you don’t feel very well on the big day, remember: It’s Not Personal ♥
9. When your mother makes one of her remarks, remember: It’s Not Personal
10. If you don’t win any of the cracker pull-offs… remember It’s Not Personal ;0)
11. When your family get fractious over Christmas, remember: It’s Not Personal
12. If they forgot to call you, remember: It’s Not Personal ♥
13. As you nurse a hangover, remember: It’s Not Personal ;0)
14. If you’re stuck in Boxing Day traffic, remember: It’s Not Personal
Have a Merry Christmas – and remember: It’s Not Personal!
Joel is a well renowned international speaker and teacher in the field of Human Consciousness. With nearly 20 years experience in private practice and working with groups, Joel’s vast experience makes him a master of facilitating release, freedom, healing & awakening.
Contact Joel for sessions that bring profound ease, clarity and peace: [email protected]
NPA Website | Sessions With Joel | Free 10 Minute Call