So, here’s an extract from: “An Evening of Dynamic Conversation on The New Wave of Non-Personal Development”
It’s moderated by Dave Clark (President of the publishing agency – Solutions Inc.), and I was joined by Arnold Timmerman (Author of Leadingship – Exploring the essence of leadership dynamics) and Philip Shepherd (Author of New World, New Self – Coming to our senses in the 21st century).
Arnold & I had talked many times about doing an event like this, and it happened that our schedules coincided in Canada last May. It was a great bonus to be joined by Philip and have an opportunity to offer multiple takes on the non-personal perspective, spirituality and personal development.
Show Me The Heresy…
The particular aspect of heresy we express in this clip, is on the topic of The Ego. We take a look at where the non-personal perspective on it differs from much of the popular personal growth and spiritual dogma that’s fashionable these days.
In this extract the conversation addresses topics like…
- What is the nature of our authentic selves and who we think we are?
- What is the impact of self inquiry on who we think are?
- Does the Ego disappear when you become present?
- How does the Ego relate to the human condition and Divinity?
- Can you actually get rid of the ego?
- What is the mechanism that creates the ego?
- What is the mechanism that creates states of enlightenment?
- What is the true nature of Unconditional Love?
- How does conscious experiencing effect your life’s purpose?
It’s amazing what you can cover in a little over 6 minutes.
Enjoy The Video…
You Can Quote Us…
“When you start self-inquiry, you’ll find that who we are is much more fluid than we think it might be”
“I don’t even think about ‘is my ego involved or isn’t it’ – I want to be fully present and whole”
“The minute you start making anything in your experience bad or wrong you instantly step out of the availability of your wholeness”
Comments & shares are, as always, welcome! :0)